Monday, August 27, 2007

The Beach Boys - SMiLE (Ryan Guidry version)

Columnated Ruins Domino Part #2













This is Ryan Guidry's version of SMiLE. More informations about each tracks can be found on Guidry's site. Here are Ryan Guidry's comments about his work :
The aim of my version is to present SMiLE as a finished product, by utilizing songs and song fragments available commercially, by mp3, or by bootleg. My track list is similar to the one proposed by Domenic Priore in his book Look! Listen! Vibrate! Smile!, though several tracks exist here in unique form. Digital edits have been made, and in some cases historical accuracy has been overlooked in favor of musical coherence. I believe that with the material I've had to work with, and the extensive research I've done, I have succeeded in making SMiLE a complete and musically satisfying entity. I hope you will agree.

Tracklist :
Americana :
01. Our Prayer
02. Heroes And Villains Pt. 1
03. Heroes And Villains Pt. 2
04. Barnyard
05. Do You Like Worms
06. Old Master Painter
07. He Gives Speeches
08. Wonderful
09. Child Is Father Of The Man
10. Cabin Essence
11. Bicycle Rider
Elemental :
12. Good Vibrations
13. Look
14. Vega-Tables
15. Holidays
16. Wind Chimes
17. Mrs. O' Leary's Cow
18. I Wanna Be Around/Friday Night
19. I Love To Say Da Da
20. Surf's Up
21. You're Welcome

//Download//

No comments: